THIS COURSE IS CURRENTLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT – Here is an overview of what it will offer
A training and support programme for new and existing holistic & beauty therapists starting out to work for themselves. We recommend this programme be completed alongside joining Team Phoenix as a Neal’s Yard Remedies Organic consultant. You will then receive £200 worth of demonstration products, social media graphics, samples and ongoing NYRO training.
This course is in three parts.
Part 1: You must first work on yourself before you can go to work on your clients.
- Who can help you within the organisation
- Product knowledge – why Organic
- Practice what you preach
- What do you have to offer
- Plug in to systems
- Understanding your back office and sales opportunities
- Access to CPD
- Your commitment
- Growing the right mind-set
Part 2: Working out your strategy for business.
- Outline your Goals
- Handling rejections, no shows and cancellations.
- The Bottle Bank
- Realisation that selling is not a dirty word
- How to look after your customers
- Competitions, rewards & milestones
- Building your own Beauty Business Team
Part 3: Implementation and your Beauty Business Buddy
- Sample, sell, secure – gaining a client base
- Record keeping & data collection, interpreting the figures
- Creating your ‘I ‘story and networking
This is a self-paced course, which means that all the content is available and you are free to move ahead at your own pace. We will progress through a set of topics that compose the fundamentals of business. The course will emphasize concepts, knowledge and techniques that you will be able to apply to your own Goals and aspirations.
The key to becoming a confident professional business owner is to work on your business as much as in the business so you must make time to implement the learning gained before moving on to the next session.
Much support can be gained through the Facebook group and student forum. At any time throughout your course, if you feel that you need hands on help, you can contact our Beauty Business Buddy who can give your tailored advice to support your specific business. These sessions are charged at £20 per hour for a minimum of 2 hours and can be through Skype, telephone or in person.