Session 2: Cleansing, toning & moisturising
Objectives of this session
By the end of this session you will be able to
- carry out a superficial and deep cleanse, tone and moisture treatment
- understand the need for various products to treat different skin types
- Couch, Trolley, Stool, Magnifying lamp, Bed roll, Towels, Blankets, Booties,
- Headband, Spatula, Sponges, Mitts, Bowls
- Cotton wool disks (non-woven or compacted), Tissues, Cotton buds, Bed roll
- Eye makeup remover, Cleansers, Toners, eye & face moisturisers.
Depending upon your learning style, you may choose to start with the either the practical or the skills videos. Each has a PDF for you to download and there is a print friendly option too.
Whilst you can log in to your account and watch the videos anywhere, you may also like to download the MP3 files and listen to the information on the go.
If you need help at any time throughout the session, you can post questions in the Facebook group or Groupme app or you can pay for a bespoke hand on training session at one of the skills development centres, details can be found on the home page of the website.
- Skills video mp4
- Skills video script transcript pdf
- Skills audio Mp3
- Underpinning Knowledge video
- Underpinning Knowledge video script transcript pdf
- Underpinning Knowledge audio mp3
- Hand Exercises – Flexible Hands video
- Hand Exercises – Flexible Hands pdf
- How to Create Damp Cotton Wool Pads video
- How to Create Damp Cotton Wool Pads pdf
- Anatomy & physiology skin session 1 & 2
- Review questions